Corvo lake e Rifugio Stella Alpina
Lakes like stretches of water in Val di Rabbi
Alpen Hotel Rabbi recommends Corvo Lake!
- starting point: Cavallar parking;
- follow the forest road until you reach the CAI-SAT path 108 at the third bend;
- after half an hour of walking the forest road again crosses;
- reach Malga Caldesa Bassa and continue towards Rifugio Lago Corvo along path 108;
- continue until you reach the pastures until you reach the ridge;
- you can enjoy the panorama on the peaks of the Brenta and the Val di Pejo;
- you reach the Rifugio Stella Alpina and just above the numerous alpine lakes, including the Corvo Lake;
- difference in height: 1035 m;
- travel time 5 hours.